6.4.10

A favour from my American Peeps.

Yep Peeps that is the theme here.  See me and the monkeys — opps I mean my three darling (ok 2, ill deal with the babies share) sons, wanna try these Peeps we keep hearing about. I figured that as they are easter stuff they would be sitting on a reduced shelf by now. 
So my American Peeps, I propose a swap.
You send Peeps, ill send Tim Tams. 
From what I can figure out, your president is doing you a grave injustice by not having these readily available over there, and for the very unfortunate, whom have never heard of Tim Tams click right here.

So If any one is interested in doing a mini swap, click on my email button, The boys ( ok so I might share......) would be eternally grateful. ( though a bit scared — you see we tried candy corn a few years back......… And you guys say vegemite is gross!!!) 

Ps feel free to pick any flavour, im really quiet partial to the caramel, ohh and the special ones they bring out for breast cancer month!
PPs dont forget to try a  Tim Tam bomb

7 comments:

mustangkayla said...

My computers all wonky. Can you e-mail me from this post?

Mel said...

Hello my girl you never fail to bring a smile to my face first thing in the mornings re: reduced shelf. What a great idea with the swap and yes please bring own earphones......Love Melxx

Kate said...

mmm nom nom!!! i love the double coat ones and the cookies and cream ones mmmm

Heather said...

I never heard of a Tim Tams before....looks like chocolate...has to be great! I'm game to swap, I'll email ya!

Mandy said...

lol..how behind am i..i thought peeps was short for people...no wonder the grammer was wacked...lol...i am such an idiot!!!

Wendy said...

I had not heard of Peeps either but just googled them and they sound yummy and look cute! Hope you find someone to trade with Sarah! :)

Laura said...

I'd do a trade, cause evryone at our house thinks peeps are gross! Even my 5-year-old dude who will eat ANYTHING with sugar thinks they are disgusting. My MIL does like them though...