10.2.10

Late Scrap Tuesday!


Proof that one layout got done (even if it is one that has to hide for a lil bit, and not just cause I could not get a get a good photo of it!), amungst that chatting with divine Friends, drinking cuppas, feeding babies, and I even got a row of crochet in there!

Thanks Daph, Blogless Cindy and our new very cute, very talented friend Beth!

Ps The wonderful Laura suggested I make this a Mr Linky party, what do you think? I love seeing peoples work ( thats why Im slightly addicted to the odd late night blog surf I think!),  so I quite like the idea.  Whose up for that next tuesday, would you share?

PPs edited to make it clearer, Mr Linky wise ( in my defense it was written early in the morning - which I am allergic too!)
So if you create something (scrapbooking or whatever!!!) on a Tuesday, pop the link to the blog post about it so we can have a looksie!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

hi there...looks interesting...what are you making a mr linky???lol..i am confused...which some days isn't hard!!!

Laura said...

I'm so glad you liked my idea! I have a page half done, and I'll finish it up, just for you!! See you next Tuesday!

Daphadills said...

so you want mine? how?

Kate said...

cant wait to see it in full sarah!

Leah l'Orange said...

oooh! i'll have to give a sneak peek the way you did, too! i'll be back, baybay! AWWWWW, YEAAAHHH.

Mel said...

Can you please email me the info to be on this Mr Linky thing and tell this uncomputer savvy girl what I have to be, by the way is Mr. Linky cute lol xxx

Anonymous said...

Woohoo I am cute! LOL! Not sure about the talented bit though...

I am really looking forward to Tuesday! I had the best time! :)

I still haven't finished my scrapFAIL layout either. Ha!