22.10.09

Poor boys



This is what I cam home to on Sunday, it was a lovely treat right before all the vomiting started. Yep spewing and the other end Each of them are taking it in turns, Kook, Then the sweet middle. The Hubby at 2 am and The big who is has been back from school holidays for exactly three days is languishing on my couch. 
I dont have the energy or time to get sick, so I have forbidden it to hit me. Im a maid of honor on Saturday and my sister in law was going to do my hair cause Im sick of feeling frumpy. So its just not happening. 

And frankly as I was reminded this week over and over - I just dont like cleaning up vomit.

A lil something I have been working on ( before the vomit that is!)

Ps Go back to Daphs for the rest of the story of our trip away!

2 comments:

Daphadills said...

Thats cheating using me LOL....i wish mine was only 24 hours...whahhhhhh

Ruth Philps said...

Poor you I hope everyone gets better soon and your hair wows everybody including your sick husband!!