25.9.09

Out of the hat




Lost my mojo this morning and didn't have the foggiest what I wanted to scrap at Daphs, so I checked out what challenges were on this month, found my self over here (again( top one)).
Challenge pieces were
1. Use some sort of distressing on your layout 
2. Use black & white and only 1 other colour 
3. Use different types of lettering in your title 

So I did this.

 Using newspaper clippings from the daily telegraph in leu of the photos I missed. Journaling says the day the wind (was not) Blue. Blue is written in orange, under the black mesh.
Sorry about the crappy full layout photo, just could not get a good one!


4 comments:

Renee said...

This is a fantastic layout! What a great idea to scrap about.

Renee xox

Shazza said...

Hi Sarah,

Love your 'Orange' layout!!

cheers
Shazza

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah :) thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind words :) Love what you did here, love the buttons and sequins and how you placed them, very cool!

Gina said...

I love all the texutre and how you've used the netting :) thanks for visiting my blog too
Gina x